Texas Metal Works offers fully fabricated tables shipped FREE – saving you time, hassle, and money! Our 50″ x 100″ welding table is big enough to fit a full 4’x8′ project, with room to spare for fixturing.
Table Top Features
- A full 50 inch wide x 100 inch long work surface.
- 8 inch table sides also allow fixturing.
- Accommodates 4 foot x 8 foot materials with room to spare!
- 1,850 precision CNC cut holes.
- Accommodates Stronghand and similar tooling.
- Fabricated from 1/4″ A36 structural steel plate.
- Weighs over 1,500 lbs.
- Professionally assembled, and guaranteed forever!
Optional Table Base Features
- 2 in x 11 gauge heavy tubular steel framing and legs.
- Standard 38″ surface height (can be customized at no charge).
- 5″ swivel casters with Total Lock Brakes rated over 800 pounds per wheel.
- Non-marking polyurethane wheels with iron hubs.
Welding Table Components
Complete tables are built from dozens of CNC cut parts, which is just one key component to the overall accuracy of the finished product.
Optional leg kits are fabricated from 11 gauge 2″ tubular steel. We routinely load 2,000 pounds of material on these tables with absolutely no problems.
Welding Table Construction
The strength and flatness of a Texas Metal Works weld table comes from the interlocking series of ribs supporting the surface. These precision cut ribs lock together and interlock with the table surface.
Since each of the ribs is extremely straight (having been cut by a robot), when the welding surface is clamped securely to the ribs it ensures a super flat table top without twists or bends.
After fixturing the weld table and ensuring everything is tight and flat, hundreds of welds are made to lock things in place!
And since we’re often asked about how flat these tables are, read all about it on welding table flatness on our blog post here.